Friday, April 10, 2009

Death and Life

This week has been a long week. I managed to get 5 1/2 hours of work this week filling in as a last minute receptionist and could have even worked again yesterday, but being at work on Wednesday was tough. My grandfather passed away on Monday and we've been spending all week trying to get things organized for his memorial service tomorrow. I think that's all I'll mention about that here - I HATE it when people announce personal stuff like that on facebook or in their msn name. It's like, if I really want you to know about it because you're a good friend to me, I'll call you or send you a message personally. I'm not out there to be looking for sympathy. I just mentioned it because it's why I haven't written more frequently.
Anyways...
Yesterday was also my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend. In typical us style, we celebrated with food at an asian place that was AWESOME - and between the both of us, getting a roll of sushi, dim sum and a main course each, it only cost $50!! So then we went to a nearby pub and split a pitcher :) It was a really good night and a nice break to focus on life and the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment