Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Too Bad It's Only Hump Day

...because I am absolutely pooped! This has been a seriously busy week, and it's only Wednesday. I worked from 12-5 on Monday then headed straight to my HR Admin class, yesterday I had a day contract at a new place from 8:30-5 then scooted over to school for the first night of my recruitment and selection class. On my way home I got a voice mail saying that the person I had replaced yesterday would be off again today, so here I am again today working from 8:30-5. I'm just glad I don't have class tonight, but I do have class again tomorrow night. I'm starting to wonder whether three classes a week will be pushing my limits a bit. I mean, I know that I will do well in all the classes (I'm a bit of a school nerd) but I also know it's going to be tough keeping up with readings and everything else. It like, when I was in University, I would be on top of all my readings for the first month and then things would start to slide... and instead of having all my readings done before the class, I'd half do them after the class. I guess it would help if I bought the books first, though... I just hate how expensive they are!
This weekend I'm heading out town as well to visit some friends who live in the city where I went to school. It'll be nice to see so many people again, I really miss hanging out with them. But it's going to be a busy weekend of travel and then back to the grind with school at least if I don't have contracts at the beginning of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment